Associate Sales Support Specialist
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
ASSOCIATE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The AMD (AECG) Associate Sales Support Specialist will play a fundamental role in revenue growth objectives by working independently with our sales, business, and operations teams.
- Design Registration Management
- Revenue Management and Allocation
- Pipeline Management
- Analytical Reporting
- Tier One support for Field Sales
- Data administration and processing
- Liaison between Business Operations and Customer Operations to coordinate pricing and distribution
- Entry Level, or 1-5 years in Sales Operations, or Business Operations
- Microsoft Office experience required (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Electronics manufacturing and supply chain experience preferred but not required
- Must be interested in technology
- Goal Oriented, Self-Motivated and Disciplined Work Ethic
- Ability to Communicate Effectively (Written & Verbal) With Customers, Partners, and Internal personnel
- Excellent Organizational Skills to Effectively Multi-Task / Handle the Various Tasks of the Role
- Strong understanding of business system and analytical reporting tool usage, understanding of use models, data structure and general business work flow
- Process and analyze data in Excel using advanced features such as Vlookup, Pivot tables to build charts and summarize data for business consumption
- Effectively communicate a problem statement with a proposed solution
- Ability to document a sales process, end to end
- Identify redundancies and process inhibitors; proposes improvements to own activities
- Partner with Sales to participate in the customer discovery, research process
- Establishes and accesses regular flows of information on markets, customers, or applications that relate to one's job
- Ability to assemble and present a PowerPoint presentation to peers
- Customer Service Skills: Inside sales reps will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about AMD (AECG) product's and answer any questions they might have.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back is key.
- Sales representatives might work to follow up on sales leads
- Inside sales representatives work internal AMD (AECG) field sales customers to find what they need, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Maintaining a database of current and potential customers and opportunities
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or other Technical Degree
Requisition Number: 176143
Country: United States State: Texas City: Addison
Job Function: Sales Support
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.