Business Systems Analyst II - Success Factors
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join our team
Do you see opportunities to improve the experience when using our People and Culture digital systems to make work life easier? Then the P&C Enablement team is looking for you, a Business Systems Analyst to make a digital difference in the way our team members work today.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we will accomplish together
You will be key in the design, development and support of our Operational P&C Dashboard leveraging Adobe Analytics, Decibel and Qualtrics, and myHR websites (WordPress). You’ll recommend process improvements for systems such as TeamHub (SuccessFactors talent suite), and Bravo. Using your analytical lens, to forecast and predict site usage, adoption, testing and improve search optimization. Your experience with interface design and expertise, will help you identify and implement opportunities to transform the team member’s digital experience. You will partner and work closely with our Center of Excellence stakeholders and subject matter experts to manage and evolve the team member experience.
- Creating detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations with P&C data to drive digital enhancements to the team member experience
- Perform data analysis that is routinely collected by P&C and correlates it to P&C organizational objectives
- Measuring evidence of how P&C initiatives are contributing to TELUS goals and strategies
- Work across P&C stakeholders to impact and influence myHR collaboration, content, habitat, Bravo and TeamHub for digital anytime, anywhere and any device experience
- Gathering user requirements to identify graphic elements and navigation components that will improve usability, accessibility and satisfaction with digital tools
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design to provide insight and recommendations on ways to optimize the team member’s digital experience
- Leveraging service design principles and agile implementation methodology to implement system solutions and increase team member usage/adoption
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on team member’s ease of use and satisfaction interfacing with P&C websites and systems
- Apply recent studies and creative thought to establish the optimal design elements to include in P&C websites
- Be responsible for the configuration and administration of the PCE digital systems to meet and exceed the quality of service our team members expect
- Collaborate with P&C Centre of Excellence groups to gain business requirements to deliver improved system functionality
- Support translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements
- Responsible for functional and technical testing
- Coach and foster rewarding working relationships with key stakeholders and team members
- Support application system analysis to prepare storyboards, wireframes, journey maps and/or data flow diagrams to articulate system understanding
- Support incident/escalation processes to minimize system outage time
- Responsible to generate weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting for senior leadership
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Recognized for your 3-5 years of experience in collecting, structuring, analyzing, and reporting on P&C processes, surveys and data
- Valued for your 3-5 years of experience in creating, optimizing and implementing survey and UX design
- Expert at working in fast-paced, continually changing environments
- Respected for your experience using data and analytical software such as Adobe, Qualtrics, and Decibel
- Praised for your knowledge and experience working with content management systems such as WordPress, Google, Jam
- Well versed in SaaS solutions such as SAP SuccessFactors
- Commended for your ability to lead a cross functional project delivery teams to meet key deliverables
- Regarded as a collaborative communicator who can partner with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about supporting change management
- With a knack for prioritizing and independently executing assigned work
- Sought out for your analytical, creative problem-solving and diagnostic skillset
- Demonstrated customer centric and continuous improvement mindset to find ways to enhance the work life experience for team members
- Known for your strong ability to facilitate group virtual presentation and meetings
- Skilled in MS Software (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Experience with HRIS, Adobe analytics, Qualtrics and Decibel
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors or other P&C people management systems
- Bilingual (English and French)
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Other Locations: CA-BC-Burnaby, CA-ON-Ottawa, CA-QC-Montreal, CA-AB-Calgary, CA-BC-Vancouver, CA-AB-Edmonton
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good