Data Analyst, Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a leading U.S. challenger bank built to meet the needs of people with unique lives who have been overlooked by the traditional banking industry. Our proprietary Current Core technology allows us to provide premium banking services for everyone, regardless of age or income, and improve the financial outcomes of our members without overdraft fees, minimum balance requirements, or hidden fees. We give members up to two days faster direct deposit paychecks, access to 55,000 free ATMs worldwide as well as 24/7 member support 365 days a year.
We're looking for a Data Analyst to provide insights using both marketing and product data to help efficiently drive growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the data analytics of all marketing campaigns and identifying new opportunities for growth. This role will need to be responsible for analyzing data from full customer journey acquisition, onboarding, and down funnel conversion - and providing insights into how to best make improvements to improve overall customer acquisition cost. They will be responsible for building predictive models to ensure user acquisition campaigns are driving high quality users efficiently and that engagement campaigns are being deployed effectively. This role is critical to ensuring that growth efforts are effectively tied to company KPIs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- 5+ years of data analytics experience, including 3-5+ years of hands-on experience analyzing data centered around customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Candidates will have experience with marketing operations, attribution, and predictive modeling using large data sets.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries using multiple joins and window functions, along with other scripting languages a plus (Python, R).
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to come to rigorous and defensible solutions to complex and open-ended problems
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with pulling data from third party sources including Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and other ad networks combined with internal databases and third-party platforms such as Looker, Adjust, Appflyer, Branch, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Leanlplum, Braze etc.
- Experience building multi-touch attribution models and/or Media Mix Modeling, including influencer, podcasts, TV, and OOH campaigns.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Banking for modern life. Get paid up to 2 days faster 💸 | Free overdraft 🎉 | No hidden fees or minimums 🚫 |