Community Management Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We're looking for a Community Management Coordinator to interact with and build the Current Community across social media channels. They will be responsible for engaging with existing and potential Current customers across paid and organic social media (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, etc.) as well as sponsored influencer content (Youtubers, Tiktokers, etc.). The ideal candidate will have experience creating content for and communicating directly with a Gen-Z audience across social media. They will be responsible for working with the creative team to develop relevant content and have strong copywriting so as to communicate directly with customers independently. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thinks outside of the box, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- 1-2+ years of professional social media a experience, preferably for a Gen-Z audience
- Strong design, copywriting and storytelling skills
- Experience managing large social media accounts
- Candidates will have experience building communities across relevant social channels, including Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitch, Twitter and more.
- Experience working with influencers or brand ambassadors
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Banking for modern life. Get paid up to 2 days faster 💸 | Free overdraft 🎉 | No hidden fees or minimums 🚫 |