Manager, Sales Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers--skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects--and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are hiring a Manager of Sales Development to lead a front line team of BDRs and to coach and develop them as they acquire customers needed for Degreed’s high growth trajectory. You will report to the Global Director of Sales Development on the Sales team, and work directly to support 8-10 BDRs in this role and own the “top-of-funnel” with team members in the US and Latin America. Full professional proficiency in Spanish is required, Portuguese language skills are a bonus.
Ideal candidates are professionally persistent, passionate about learning and thrive in a feedback culture. Degreed is a high-growth startup in an exciting industry and things are ever-evolving. Successful BDR Managers are adaptable, resilient, empathetic, compassionate, organized, an expert in Sales and Sales Development and possess the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems.
Day In The Life
- Manage the day to day coaching and accountability of 7-10 BDRs and help ensure their success
- Own reporting and insights into the teams health and progress using data
- Hire and help onboard new reps finding the right skill and culture fit
- Evaluate new processes within our operational processes and tools like SFDC, Outreach, Zoominfo and more
- Help develop strategic outbound messaging and campaigns that scale
- Teach and coach to sales methodologies and models
- Remain proficient on industry trends
- Help develop and remain accountable to cross department service level agreements and collaborations
- Full Professional Proficiency in Spanish with Portuguese language skills being a bonus
Who You Are
- English & Spanish - Full Professional Proficiency
- Enthusiasm for sales, 4+ years in a customer facing role, direct BDR experience required
- Enthusiasm for leading people, prior management experience greatly favored
- Strong ability to handle objections and immediately provide value to the prospect
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to understand multiple products for different prospects
- Experience presenting complex solutions to complex problems
- An eagerness to learn and an ambition to grow, comfortable providing and receiving regular feedback
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Portuguese - Professional Proficiency
- Proficiency in sales tools. Ex. Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, and outreach
- Experience working in SaaS sales
- Knowledge of human capital technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. Success is no longer defined by where you’ve been, but what you can do.