This job is no longer accepting applications.
What does it mean to wear the blue glasses? Degreed’s mission is to be the de facto way all skills are built and put to work. We’ve built a product that gives everyone the opportunity to learn in a way that grows their career while showcasing their evolving skills for life. To work for Degreed means to celebrate diversity, learning, and growth. We see life through a different lens as we focus on helping the world’s largest companies create tomorrow’s experts today, so they can create a better future for everyone.
Do the terms “marketing tech stack” and "cross-functional website management" send a shiver of excitement down your spine? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
Degreed is looking for an experienced and marketing-minded website manager to own and optimize our web properties as a part of our awareness, funnel, and growth strategy. The person we’re searching for must be guided by a few essential qualities: a growth mindset, an analytical approach to all they do, and a passion for quality creative work. This is a high visibility role with results-oriented goals and the chance to create a huge impact.
You’ll join the Marketing team at Degreed, where you’ll be focused on the ownership of the marketing website and tech stack, but be able to flex into a product management role in order to connect the dots between the marketing and engineering teams. And if we hadn’t described a unicorn just yet, you'll bring your passion for website marketing, optimization, and big ideas for what makes an exceptional web presence for a growing start-up-turned-established-tech company as we continue to expand our brand globally.
Day In The Life
- Website Management - Manage and execute the day-to-day front-end and back-end technical operation of the Degreed marketing website and other related web properties. Analyze on-going website performance and establish KPI goals for each part of the website. Troubleshoot technical issues and partner with cross functional/marketing/creative teams to resolve
- Marketing Tech Stack - Research, review, recommend, and implement new technology solutions to optimize website front-end and back-end performance. Measure success of new features and technology
- Conversion Rate Optimization - Own conversion optimization for the marketing website and other related web properties to ensure their contribution to our customer acquisition and pipeline goals. Use analytics, testing, and experience to evaluate performance and identify areas to improve experience and increase conversion, along with the optimization of landing pages, leads forms, and user flows throughout the online buyer's journey
- Cross-functional Collaboration - Coordinate with Product, Sales, Biz Ops, and other teams to understand and define business requirements, including ADA compliance, Translations, GDPR, and other security/compliance requirements
- Website Development - Partner with the Brand team on all aspects of website development, including strategy, roadmap, design, development, testing, launch, and post-launch management
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in digital project management and ideally, digital marketing or website optimization in a software or technology company; bonus if it’s been with a B2B SaaS company and sales cycle
- Leadership abilities and technical knowledge to lead day-to-day website functionality and larger complex projects
- Extensive experience with content management systems. Past experience with Contentful is a plus!
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS
- Strong analytical and data analysis and reporting skills
- A solid foundation of SEO best practices
- Knowledge about web accessibility best practices & ADA requirements
- Strong communication skills - ability to articulate vision and roadmap and facilitate concept and ideation with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Live within US Mountain Time Zone, Utah preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. Success is no longer defined by where you’ve been, but what you can do.