Member Experience Specialist - PM / Weekends
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing FinTechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We are looking for a Member Experience Specialist to join our growing team in New York. In this role you will be responsible for handling escalated inbound from members who have technical or account related issues, working cross functionally to improve processes, quality of interactions, and provide feedback to improve our internal tooling, in addition to coaching and offering guidance to our broader support team.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and has a passion for investigating and resolving complex issues in a fast paced environment. If you are organized, positive, and looking to join an amazing team of highly dedicated people this is a great role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver exceptional support to escalated member inquiries from our front line support team and social media channels
- Assist the support team’s day-to-day operations, answering representative’s questions and providing help where necessary
- Advocate for our members by identifying and prioritizing issues and product feedback to our engineering, product, and design teams
- Help analyze and suggest improvements to existing FAQ content, policies/procedures, and support tooling
- Coach support representatives and provide constructive feedback to the overall team
- You have a strong ability to express yourself verbally and in writing to our members and team
- Multi-tasking comes easily to you and you thrive in a busy environment
- You’ve got experience with ZenDesk or a similar CRM platform
- You pay close attention to detail and have an ability to investigate complex issues across multiple systems
- You’re a self starter and can work independently on additional departmental projects
- 1-2 years of support experience in a customer facing role
- Background knowledge of the FinTech space and terminology
- Availability to work weekends or nights
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Banking for modern life. Get paid up to 2 days faster 💸 | Free overdraft 🎉 | No hidden fees or minimums 🚫 |