This job is no longer accepting applications.
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are looking for a back-end or full stack developer who is passionate about architecting and implementing scalable systems to join our team.
Day In The Life
- You will architect and develop various services and APIs for the Degreed product
- Use SOLID principles in creating maintainable and high quality code
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Degreed strategy
- Work closely with designers, UX, and other developers to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- You will learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling a massive change in learning and learning recognition
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in Backend development using statically typed languages and web frameworks (C# & ASP.NET)
- Experienced developing/architecting RESTful APIs
- You are comfortable creating highly scalable systems and frameworks
- Possess strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Solution driven with ability to understand the big picture
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experienced working remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. Success is no longer defined by where you’ve been, but what you can do.