Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Senior Product Designer
The Stories Web team is responsible for building out CrowdRiff’s story creation and publishing technology that surfaces stories tailored for the travel industry and aiming to solve consumer problems in the travel planning process.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who wants to create amazing experiences for our customers. In this position, you'll use your skills in translating high level asks into interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and enjoyable to use. You will collaborate closely with our world-class product teams, shipping valuable features to our customers. You will own every stage of the design process from generative research and concepts through to prototyping and usability testing. What's special about this role? You'll get to leverage your love for beautiful visuals through working on a product that's crafted to showcase them. You'll be one of four designers on a small, tight-knit team, meaning you'll get to have a big impact.
What you'll do:
- Execute all stages of product design from sketching to wire-framing to high fidelity prototypes
- Collaborate with the product team to design product interfaces that solve customer pains
- Collaborate with our Product Managers to define high-level requirements for product development
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and tools for planning, designing and prototyping
- Design web interfaces that give users an intuitive and enjoyable experience of the CrowdRiff platform
- Clearly communicate design decisions and rationales to peers and stakeholders
- Conduct research and brainstorming sessions to develop user flows and compelling user experiences
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years experience as a UX or Product Designer
- A sharp eye for visual design and a good grounding in product design from problem statement to validated product
- You have demonstrated ability to ship polished and well-thought-out experiences (portfolio)
- Experience with information architecture fundamentals
- Added bonus if you have experience designing products for consumers
- Double bonus if you're passionate about travel and photography
- Interesting, challenging work and a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our customer destinations around the globe!
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous parental leave benefit
- Regular team-building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
- Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's time to make visuals the center of your marketing.