Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join CrowdRiff’s Localhood team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to establish a mobile-first, story ecosystem for travellers and locals from the ground up. As the first Product Manager solely focused on Localhood, you will be responsible for building a leading story creation experience, and the platform in which a two-sided marketplace of content creators and consumers can exist.
We are looking for someone who will be the voice of our traveller, and live at the intersection between design, development, and business. You will take ownership and execute product planning, working well under pressure as you thrive in ambiguity, demonstrating strategic thinking.
What you'll do:
- Be the go-to person for all things product; you will tackle complex user and business problems and you’re able to balance both needs and prioritize effectively
- Research and articulate the needs of our customers and business; identifying opportunities for product growth and innovation
- You will think holistically about the experience and edge cases and can ask the right questions to uncover and remove potential roadblocks
- You can define the scope of features, crucially breaking down work to validate the riskiest hypotheses, demonstrating natural leadership and guiding the team through this process; working collaboratively towards resolution
- Constantly research trends and be up to date on the latest products, services and tools
What you'll need:
- Experience with an early stage marketplace product (think Uber / Ritual / AirBnB), and a clear understanding of how supply and demand affect product decision making and direction
- At least 5+ years experience in a product management role at a technology company
- A self-motivated and results-oriented style; you have validated an idea, launched a product, measured results, and iterated to improve it
- You work well with stakeholders and can balance inputs and needs from the organization, showing a high degree of accountability
- You are committed to continuous learning and problem solving
- You have a knack for knowing what customers want; you have begun to develop your product gut
- You are a humble, team-oriented attitude that empowers the success of your team
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done.
- Interesting, challenging work and a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our customer destinations around the globe!
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous parental leave benefit
- Regular team-building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
- Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's time to make visuals the center of your marketing.