This job is no longer accepting applications.
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Junior Developer
What you’ll do
- Become a key contributor to all code on the project, across the entire stack
- Contribute to code reviews and feedback with your team
- Be responsible for owning your own work
- Eagerly learn and apply new concepts as you work directly with mentors invested in your growth
- Accept feedback and apply it to improving your code standards, quality, and experience
- Provide your opinions when you have them and help the team improve our standards and practices
- Be ready for challenges that will push the limits of what you're learning within a supportive environment
What you’ll need
- Basic programming knowledge in any language (should know fundamental structures, like proper variable usage, loops and simple data structures such as maps and arrays)
- Desire to learn and improve yourself and others along the way
- Flexible decision making and readiness to adopt agile methodologies
- A passion for learning software and a healthy appreciation for what it can do
- A degree in compsci/engineering or related
- Previous work experience in software development - would love to see a personal project though!
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Regular team-building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
- Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's time to make visuals the center of your marketing.