This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
You’ll be joining the newly established Programs and Operations team at Fiix, and be a key player in driving our core business through your marketing automation expertise. You possess deep technical expertise with Marketo and have a solid understanding of its interaction with Salesforce. You will also be hands-on in our marketing tech stack (systems), such as Drift, PathFactory and more!. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, you’ll partner cross-functionally with our commercial, revenue, and infrastructure teams to bring campaigns to life and ensure the seamless execution of those campaigns.
What you will do:
- Fully own Fiix’s instance of Marketo including maintaining database health, data acquisition, cleanliness & completeness; oversee and execute campaigns through Marketo to drive business objectives
- Maintain integration with CRM and assist in the evaluation and integration of additional software platforms into the marketing automation infrastructure
- Research and implement marketing automation best practices and strategies, including staying up to date with features and functionality of Marketo and 3rd party applications
- Develop and maintain reports to optimize and improve marketing campaign efficiency, including proactively communicate insights and results to key stakeholders
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and related systems, such as managing the lead lifecycle, attribution, lead scoring, nurturing and segmentation
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years marketing automation experience, Marketo Certified Expert strongly preferred
- Experience owning a Marketo instance (database, automation, program management, support/diagnosing data inaccuracies, data scrubbing and appends, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of SFDC
- ‘Systems thinker’ capable of understanding end-to-end architecture and how changes to one part impact the whole
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong independent project management skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Proven technical, analytical and quantitative proficiency
- Solid knowledge of CASL, CANSPAM and GDPR
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field is preferred or equivalent experience
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.