Marketing Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
You’ll be joining the newly established Programs and Operations team at Fiix, and will be responsible for supporting the Commercial organization in the execution of digital programs and campaigns. You are organized, detail-oriented and have a desire to dive deep into the marketing tech stack. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, you’ll work with the demand gen, brand marketing, customer marketing and revenue operations teams, to execute on day-to-day tasks, support campaigns and operational programs.
What you will do:
Commercial team support and execution
- Build and execute on email sends and nurture programs
- Build and QA landing pages in Marketo and ensure that all workflows are executed accordingly
- Set-up customer facing communications leveraging in-app messaging, chat bots and email within Intercom and Drift
- Build out content tracks in PathFactory
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics on a weekly basis
- Ensure integrity of database health by focusing on data completeness, enrichment and hygiene
- Manage, tag, and maintain a content library of assets and templates
- Work cross functionally with the operations team to support ongoing process changes, and systems builds
Marketing ops project management
- Support the Marketing Automation Manager with project management of longer-term improvement projects affecting Commercial team
- Adopt agile methodology and support the operations and commercial teams to ensure accuracy of cases, and that they are completed on time
What we're looking for:
- 1 - 2 years experience in digital marketing, or marketing automation/operations
- Ability to execute on operational programs with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to adopt new technology - including marketing automation platform and CRM
- High aptitude for learning and desire for continuous improvement
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field is preferred or equivalent experience
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.