Regional Enterprise Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
We’re looking for a Regional Enterprise Account Manager to take Fiix's explosive revenue growth to a whole new level. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and supporting Rockwell Automation’s (RA) regional sales teams. Working with our Revenue, Marketing and Product teams, you will be tasked to enable and support revenue growth through the RA Direct and Indirect network.
The Regional Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for creating and driving Enablement initiatives across the RA regional teams. You should be a strategic thinker and problem solver who can understand specific business priorities, and work to develop and launch effective programs. You will collaborate on the enablement process end-to-end including needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimization and outcome assessment.
What you will do:
- Enable the RA Regional sales teams to bring the Fiix solution to market to drive revenue growth – including working both strategically with the regional sales leads and tactically managing execution
- Tailor enablement resources to the territory, vertical and customer-specific needs of RA regional sales teams
- Formulate business strategies and plans to grow overall sales and market share
- Coordinate activities and resource utilization with others in the sales organization
- Implement and measures all RA market access commercial programs
- Analyze account requirements and develop account penetration plans
- Deliver at scale enablement sessions to groups of direct and indirect sellers
- Enable regional teams to identify prospects and enable the closure of deals by providing support through the sales cycle and becoming a trusted SME
- Collect and aggregate RA sales team feedback and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Provide proactive updates to regional sales teams on product developments, enablement updates and news while sending regular distributor facing updates
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years, direct, channel or partner management, with experience working with revenue, marketing and product teams to find efficient paths to market, at scale
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with sales teams to drive topline revenue by managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Passion for sales success, empowering others and delivering value to customers
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to breakdown business problems and create programs that align to business goals
- Flexibility to work with sales teams who are geographically distributed
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel greater than 50% of time
- International direct/channel experience preferred
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.