Project Manager (Integrations and Interfaces)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
Reporting to the Professional Services Operations Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for leading Fiix Integration Hub projects; collaborating closely with Application Consultants, Implementation Consultants, Product Managers, Solution Engineers, and third-party vendors to scope, contract, design, develop, test, and deploy ERP and machine-sensor integrations and interfaces. They aim to ensure alignment on project success factors and scope boundaries among all stakeholders, and implement processes that help to continually improve velocity, efficiency, and quality across the program.
What you will do:
Scoping & Contracting (20%)
Partnering with Professional Services, Sales, CSMs, Product Managers, third-party vendors, prospects and customers to identify, develop, document, and present solution designs, implementation plans, work estimates, and project success factors in the form of presentations and Statements of Work for standard and custom Integration Hub projects.
- Facilitating discovery sessions and/or blueprinting workshops to identify and define project success factors and scope boundaries
- Identifying, sequencing, and documenting the activities required to deliver the project scope, and producing associated work estimates and delivery plans
- Presenting solution designs and implementation plans to prospects and customers to achieve alignment and buy-in
- Presenting Statements of Work to prospects and customers, reviewing and negotiating terms, outlining deliverables and ownership, identifying areas of dependency and risk, and securing formal agreement
- Engaging with all stakeholders to help manage the pipeline of incoming Integration Hub projects; including keeping current on the Sales funnel and proactively identifying and communicating delivery capacity
- Developing processes and tools that reduce the amount of time required to scope new engagements, produce estimates, and deliver Statements of Work while reducing risk and improving accuracy over time
Measures of success: Timely and accurate work estimates, timely and accurate Statements of Work, development of scoping and estimation processes and tools, peer feedback.
Project Delivery (80%)
Partnering with Professional Services, Product Managers, third-party vendors, and other Fiix teams as required to ensure the successful delivery of Integration Hub projects.
- Establishing alignment on project scope and success factors during project initiation, ensuring a common understanding of project objectives, delivery approach, task ownership, and work outputs (deliverables)
- Leading regular project discussions with customers and project teams to review work plans, risks, actions, issues, and decisions in an effort to drive projects to completion and minimize “time to value”
- Ensuring project assets are up to date and stored in a central repository including project schedules, status reports, RAID logs, design documents, testing plans, UAT logs, sign-offs, expenses, and invoices
- Controlling and communicating project scope, schedule, budget, and risk to customers and management
- Maintaining a healthy project margin and ensuring timely project invoicing
- Collecting customer and peer feedback to gauge success of the project and identify areas for improvement
- Cultivating customer references and identifying upsell opportunities
- Participating in the development and refinement of a “fit for purpose” project delivery methodology that encourages consistency, quality, and timeliness in project delivery
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a technical Project Management role leading custom interface projects
- 3+ years experience in SaaS or tech startup environments
- 2+ years experience estimating work, developing Implementation Plans, and authoring SOWs
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management and CRM tools
- Exceptional written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders across various business units
- Self-driven, motivated to excel, ability to work with minimal supervision, and maintain productivity
- Any experience working with Dell BOOMI and/or third-party interface vendors is considered an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Technology or equivalent professional experience.
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.