Technical Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be our fearless, customer-facing product expert. Supporting customers on product functionality, guiding them through their unique support concerns, and supporting them every step of the way until they're CMMS all-stars will be your mission in life.
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot application issues and determine effective solutions for our customers.
- Accurately document all issues and related information on the ticket tracking system.
- Follow-up with customers accordingly on their tickets.
- Escalate issues when required to help provide timely resolution.
- Empower customers to get the most out of our products by developing and sharing best practices to increase customer ROI.
- Work collaboratively with team members and positively contribute to team discussions.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to share customer feedback and ideas around product improvements.
- Write SQL queries.
- Assist with additional role-based projects as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Simply put, the best Technical Support Specialist on the planet!
- 2+ years of experience in software technical support, preferably with a focus on EAM (enterprise asset management), CMMS (computerized maintenance management software), or B2B SaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of:
- o MySQL and Command line scripting.
- o Understanding of the concept of cloud solutions/ VM environments
- o Zendesk , Salesforce Service Cloud or similar ticketing systems
- Understanding of
- o Single sign-on and authentication
- o Report writing
- o Web services, REST and Soap APIs.
- Affinity of how to quickly develop relationships with customers.
- Impeccable customer-facing skills, both internally and externally.
- Organized, you love the details and focused on delivering the highest quality technical support.
- Avid problem solver with a constant desire to find out how things work, and identify patterns and trends.
- Utilize appropriate tools, techniques, and specialist resources to manage projects.
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starting individual who knows how to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or certificate in a post-secondary educational institution within a related program
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.