Customer Success Manager (Future Opportunity)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help take our customer retention, customer engagement and expansion growth to the next level. As a CSM your number one focus will be to drive product adoption across a strategic customer portfolio. You will be tasked with identifying expansion revenue and increasing retention and time-to-value within your customer base.
What you will do:
- Manage a varied customer list (SMB, mid-market, enterprise or strategic accounts) - emphasis on enterprise accounts.
- Be a trusted advisor with your client base.
- Execute on the customer success framework to make customers successful.
- Retain and grow seat and site opportunities in your assigned portfolio.
- Deliver a consistent and delightful customer journey.
- Drive repeatable, predictable outcomes and experiences for Fiix’s customer base.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with marketing, services, support and product teams.
- Proactively conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer success/account management role, managing and closing B2B expansion/cross-sell/up-sell cycles preferably in a SaaS software or technology environment.
- Experience working with any of the following customer portfolios: SMB, mid-market, enterprise and strategic accounts.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Passionate and excited about Customer Success, technology and being part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience retaining and expanding revenue with existing customers, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong understanding of the platform/product features and functionality and how it relates to client objectives and business operations - use knowledge to lead product conversations and training.
- Ability to augment/ customize the Customer Lifecycle with value add programs and processes tailored to customer needs.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Impressive executive presence and ability to solve problems and take action.
- Organized, analytical and able to eliminate sales obstacles quickly and creatively.
- Solid time management skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, such as sales and professional services.
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics such as ARR, Net Revenue Retention, NPS and Churn.
- Familiarity with the Maintenance and Reliability industry.
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.