Senior Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
As a Senior Account Executive, you will generate business with some of the world’s largest companies. Reporting into the Manager, Enterprise Sales you will be instrumental in penetrating the enterprise business with a focus on sourcing and building new client relationships. You will build a deep understanding of your prospect’s needs, qualify, and control a sales pipeline and lead a thorough sales process and negotiations for our enterprise-level software.
What you will do:
- Drive a full sales cycle within the enterprise market– achieve or overachieve on your sales targets.
- Partner with the business development team to create and suggest outbound messaging for targeted accounts.
- Build relationships to maximize successful outcomes.
- Develop a sales strategy and plan to bring sales to a close while balancing the needs of customers.
- Understand and identify needs, and the nature and complexities of a customer's business or department.
- Manage a sales process; develop strategic account plans, solutions and presentations that leverage opportunities prior to, during and after the sale.
- Prospect through high volume outreach programs to find the next Fiix customer.
- Produce recommendations based on customer pain points - educate customers on industry trends and best practices while taking into consideration the financial and strategic realities of the customer.
- Track and maintain project milestones and timelines while managing customer expectations.
- Keep on top of cutting edge trends and tools shaping the industry.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers.
- Mentor more junior sales and business development reps by providing feedback and guidance
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing and closing complex B2B sales cycles preferably in a SaaS software or technology environment.
- Deep understanding of how to quickly develop relationships with potential customers with a proven track record for closing enterprise sales deals.
- Impelling storyteller, who's comfortable presenting a company and a product to anyone, in a variety of settings
- Experience building business cases for C-Suite audiences and the ability to present the value of a solution to meet individual customer needs
- Extensive experience with managing fast sales cycles is a must.
- Extensive customer facing skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong organizer and analytical thinker with the ability to identify and eliminate sales obstacles creatively and quickly.
- Knowledge of metrics such as ARR, ACV, LTV, and Churn
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a related field
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.