Vice President of Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
We are looking for a Vice President of Product to direct Fiix’s (A Rockwell Automation Company) talented and diverse product management, technical product, artificial intelligence, user experience design, and technical writing teams.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Automation, Fiix is the leader in critical SaaS, Cloud and Applied AI strategies. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering world class B2B Cloud SaaS products powered by Applied Artificial Intelligence.
Reporting to the Fiix CEO, you must be innovative, strategic and have a get the job done attitude. You are skilled at synthesizing market, customer, technology, and competitive research to craft a product strategy and identify new opportunities for innovation. You are an excellent collaborator, a coach to high performing team members, and can work with senior strategists across Fiix and Rockwell Automation to drive alignment to a long-term product direction, as well as guide your highly talented team of direct reports.
What you will do:
- Craft a long term product vision, strategy and roadmap that will directly grow revenue, differentiate against the market, drive customer satisfaction, and ensure alignment with overall company business goals
- End to end responsibility for the product portfolio as well as overall P&L ownership, with the assistance of Finance, for product investment, including resource allocation opportunities that support short and long term value creation
- Engage directly with the global Fiix, Rockwell Automation, and associate channel, sales and marketing organizations to create and deliver strategic value propositions
- Build meaningful and deep relationships with Product Management peers within Rockwell Automation, towards a shared vision of enabling the industrial ecosystem with software solutions
- Deeply engage with customers to understand their barriers, and use this knowledge to develop a customer centric roadmap and create excitement as an evangelist for the product
- Guide, coach and inspire a diverse team of both leaders and individual contributors to create a high-performing culture where team members can grow their careers as well as contribute to the company’s success
- Use your knowledge of Applied Artificial Intelligence to build use cases that are broadly adopted by our customers today
- Work closely with senior team members across Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to ensure that we “build what we sell and sell what we build”
- Partner with the Product Marketing and Customer Success teams to launch new products and capabilities into the market
- Establish a process across the organization to ensure effective communication of the product priorities and execution. Manage to an overall product dashboard and build action plans to make progress against priority success metrics
What we’re looking for:
- 12+ years of demonstrated accountability over B2B SaaS product management and design teams
- 8+ years of experience working with and/or explicitly being part of people management track; record of guiding, developing, and scaling teams of product managers and designers
- Previous responsibility for P&L and business KPI’s for product portfolios
- Experience creating winning Cloud SAAS applications targeted at enterprise users; but with consumer-services-like interfaces
- Ability to coach teams overseeing the strategic product planning and roadmap creation process
- Experience in delivering Data based products and / or Applied AI uses cases to customers
- Experience participating in an agile development and rapid prototyping process
- Creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and/or technical master’s degree preferred
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.