Senior Manager, Channel Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
As Senior Manager, Channel Marketing you will be responsible for building a scalable partner marketing function at Fiix to align with the Rockwell Automation go-to-market motion. Reporting into the Senior Director, Growth Marketing, you will work with distributors and value-added resellers to develop and execute co-branded campaigns, extending the reach of the Fiix brand and driving a cost-effective pipeline.
What you will do:
- Architect channel marketing programs and co-branded campaigns with partners, driving cost-effective demand and ARR expansion
- Create Fiix marketing development funds program to support range of initiatives with Fiix and Rockwell distributors
- Leverage the best-in-class Fiix demand generation engine to drive lead acquisition for Rockwell Automation and its partners
- Partner with Product Marketing, Brand & Communications, Customer Marketing and Growth to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns and extend the reach of the Fiix brand
- Serve as the primary contact for marketing activities related to sales partners, technical partners and referral partners, and oversee the campaign and program roadmap
- Partner with Revenue and Enablement teams, enabling the Rockwell distribution network to bring the Fiix solution to market to drive revenue growth, including working both strategically with distributors and tactically managing the execution
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing, specifically in driving high performing campaigns
- 7+ years of Partner/Channel Marketing experience in a high tech environment (SaaS preferred)
- Strong experience with marketing development funds and affiliate programs
- Campaign development and execution background, with knowledge of account based marketing best practices
- Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Experience with an analytics-based approach to Marketing and Go-To-Market strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effectively able to communicate with other business leaders and the C-Suite level
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.