Supervisor, Inside Sales
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The role of the Inside Advisor team is to educate, inspire and skillfully guide Tesla’s potential customers through the vehicle and energy configuration and sales process. The Inside team focuses on financing options, trade-ins, DMV requirements, unique state requirements, delivery scheduling and providing a world class experience. The Inside Advisor Supervisor is responsible for their team executing these activities at the highest possible level, while innovating and improving processes to make them more efficient and streamlined for both our advisors and customers. It is our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
What You’ll Do
- Build, develop and grow a team of Inside Advisors for Tesla North America
- Monitor employee productivity which consist of but not limited to: Direct Sales, Online Chat, Delivery Functions, Inbound & Outbound queues and Ownership Outreach
- Communicate and implement all relevant changes that impact the team regarding policy and procedure
- Collaborate with other departments in efforts to clear roadblocks and build stronger relationship
- Set goals to meet minimum expectations and manage on-going performance
- Train and mentor new team members as well as identify and mentor future team leaders
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures related with the purchase of Tesla products
- Actively coaching team members on sales conversations while providing real time feedback
- Create a fun, inclusive culture that rewards hard work, production and innovation
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of phone sales or customer service or experience in managing an inbound/outbound contact center environment
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written
- Experience in managing in a contact center environment
- Great organizational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to make decisions that are in line with Tesla standards
- Strong relationship management skills and the capability to explain complex technical concepts
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, SharePoint, internet navigation, CRM applications)
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to obtain DMV Salesperson’s License. Tesla will provide guidance and monetary assistance in obtaining licenses. Licensing process must be initiated by the third week of employment. Failure to obtain a license by the second month of employment will result in termination
- Requirement to follow Tesla Motor’s information security policy
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans (including infertility and transgender coverage)
- 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
- Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance
- Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans
- Adoption and surrogacy benefits
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.