Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
A great Recruiter stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. Tesla is looking for a high volume, extraordinary Collison Recruiter that stands out by doing all of the above combined with a strong business acumen, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
You’ll thrive at Tesla by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, we are finding the talent responsible for changing the world of energy and transportation and moving us forward to a more sustainable future.
When you’re doing something nobody has ever done before, the old ways can frequently come up short. At Tesla, you’ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, for taking that big bet, because that’s how we leap ahead together.
What You’ll Do
· Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and
advising on the best hiring strategy
· Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
· Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
· Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla Collision environment
· Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
What You’ll Bring
· Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience
· Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing body repair talent
· Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
· A genuine interest in Collision as shown by continuous learning throughout your care
· Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
· The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
· A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Ability to travel
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.