People Development Partner, Compliance
esla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The People Development Partner, Compliance will be responsible for building and managing programs globally, driving innovative solutions to maintain compliance while ensuring exceptional candidate and employee lifecycle experiences. In this role you will have the accountability to ensure the people team has a robust and scalable risk framework to ensure legal/compliance requirements are met.
Successful candidates are comfortable leading through ambiguity and juggling priorities while finding creative solutions to challenging business goals which balance business needs and compliance and regulatory constraints.
What You’ll Do
- Research and monitors changes in HR compliance requirements and proactively works with Legal and HR function leaders on the modification of company policies and processes and change management and rollout
- Oversees and leads compliance-related projects and initiatives and proactively formulate risk mitigation strategies
- Partners with relevant HR function leaders, DEI team, global operations and Legal to ensure alignments and compliance
- Develops and implements human resource development programs and systems designed to create and sustain a performance driven culture for the organization. Serves as the business driver in leading cross-functional teams on projects of strategic importance and technical complexity
- Manages and support employees throughout employee lifecycle (recruitment to exit). This to include: onboarding, performance management, career development and offboarding
- Translate DEI best practices into learning and development resources and programs
- Deliver impactful in-person and online DEI content and training
- Experiment with new, innovative methodologies and modalities to drive effective learning for improved business outcomes
- Create, maintain, and disseminate resources in a variety of formats across all levels of the organization
- Apply critical thinking by leveraging data to continuously improve learning and development offerings and influence the learning and development agenda
- Earn trust across a range of levels and disciplines to establish yourself and the team as a trusted partner
- Think big with an expanded, holistic view and long-term perspective
- Connect and inspire people to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources, organizational development, non-profits, or business-related field
- 10+ years work experience (DEI, HR, OD, L&D) including 2+ years hands on compliance and/or regulatory training
- Proven track record of identifying DEI trends, developing strategies, and delivering measurable results
- Proven track record of building relationships with and influencing stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to lead conversations will broad audiences and navigate crucial conversations regarding underrepresented communities, privilege, and equity
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.