Executive Recruiting Coordinator
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
With our primary focus on scheduling and facilitating interviews, Recruiting Coordinators are dedicated to ensuring our candidates have a positive and lasting impression of Tesla. This position will support our Executive Recruiting Team, quickly and efficiently navigating last-minute changes and a high volume of requests. Along with scheduling interviews, our Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for strategically planning hiring ramps and program initiatives in conjunction with other recruiting and business partners. Recruiting Coordinators are key players in the HR world, recognized as experts in organization and adaptability.
What You’ll Do
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews. This includes managing complex scheduling and facilities requirements, as well as booking candidate travel.
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with hiring managers, recruiters, and other recruiting coordinators, prioritizing timely follow-up and follow-through, thoroughness in work product and attention to detail.
- Represent the Tesla Recruiting organization to all partners, stakeholders, and candidates, focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and consistent, high-quality work.
- Drive and participate in ad hoc process improvement initiatives and other projects.
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system as needed, including entering NDA documentation and relevant interview details.
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skill, time management, and creativity, performed in dynamic work environments.
- Excellent verbal communicator with exceptional written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in a fast-paced, start-up type atmosphere, or in a similar professional coordination role (preferred).
- Understanding of applicant tracking or CRM-type systems (preferred).
- Experience providing exceptional candidate or customer experience (preferred).
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.