Salesforce Admin, CPQ
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations team at Highspot is at the intersection of Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Services, and Finance. Revenue Operations encompasses Platforms, Analytics, and Execution. The Revenue Operations - Platforms team manages the project prioritization and framing, evaluation, implementation, administration, infrastructure, security, and optimization of all go-to-market tools and technology.
We are growing fast and are looking to add to the team a Salesforce Administrator to design, develop, and manage the CPQ portion of our Quote to Cash processes and configuration. This role will work closely with our Sales Business Partner, Salesforce Administrators, and other key stakeholders to deliver a world class quote management experience for our Sales users. You will have a major impact as we are embarking on a new CPQ implementation.
The ideal candidate for this position takes a collaborative, strategic approach to building solutions on the Salesforce platform. The person we’re looking for is methodical in understanding the situation, impact, and recommending potential solutions. The person has strong communication skills and acknowledges and balances the different needs of all relevant stakeholders. They are able to clearly present best practices, system limitations and design elements in a way that provides clear direction and rationale. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and operational excellence.
What You'll Do
- As the Salesforce Administrator, CPQ at Highspot, you will demonstrate technical and subject matter expertise by presenting custom, scalable, and high quality solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will perform hands-on technical design, solution architecture, and CPQ-specific development tasks as well as create and maintain detailed technical documentation.
- Own the CPQ module of our Salesforce organization, including all revenue-related calculations and data points.
- Work with our implementation partner to bring solutions to life and become an expert on our unique configuration and business process in order to maintain the solutions.
- Work closely with the Salesforce admin team on configuration changes and releases.
- Create and manage Price Rules, Product Rules, Discounting, Product Setup and Configuration, Product Options, Quote Templates, and Advanced Approval Rules with ability to design for complex business use cases.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: testing, documentation, reporting, support, and continuous improvement for the CPQ application.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations that meet business requirements.
- Seek out ways to leverage the CPQ application and Salesforce platform to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support the rapid scaling of our high-growth organization.
- Respond to support tickets and troubleshoot Salesforce errors and bugs.
- Preferred experience with Quote to Cash (QTC) or Configure Price Quote (CPQ) in an integrated Salesforce environment as an administrator or in sales operations, ideally within a SaaS company.
- Preference for hands-on experience with Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick) or Apptus
- Experience with declarative development on the Salesforce platform.
- CPQ Specialist Certification or motivation to achieve certification within the first six months on the job.
- Experience partnering with and designing solutions for go-to-market and back office teams, ideally, pre, and post-sales, finance and accounting.
- Ability to cover a range of activities; from C-level presentations and live demonstrations to hands-on, data deep-dives with Salesforce admin team.
- A thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, opportunity lifecycle management, quote to cash process and forecasting.
- Experience in user acceptance test planning and execution.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize complex system functionality for the business user.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.