Revenue Operations Manager, Partner Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations team at Highspot is at the intersection of Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Services, Finance, and Accounting. Revenue Operations encompasses Platforms, Analytics, and Execution. The Revenue Operations - Platforms team manages the project prioritization and framing, evaluation, implementation, administration, infrastructure, security, and optimization of all go-to-market tools and technology.
We are growing fast and are looking to add to the team a Revenue Operations Manager who owns Highspot’s Marketing Technology tool stack and is the primary support for our Marketing Partner and Strategic Alliances team. This role will work closely with our Sales and Marketing Business Partners, Salesforce Administrators, and other key stakeholders to help improve the operational workflows and processes that support these teams.
In this role, you will also help manage all GTM technology, tool evaluations, and implementations that interface with our Marketing and Sales processes. You will become the primary owner of all Revenue Operations owned Marketing tools including becoming the primary administrator of our Marketing Automation platform. Further, you’ll configure and maintain system interconnectivity and collaborate with GTM Leadership and stakeholders to optimize system processes related to Highspot’s partner marketing efforts, projects, and related reporting.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in Highspot’s Marketing and Partner processes and reporting, including supporting the execution of partner marketing and sales efforts, implementing and managing critical projects, and identifying the downstream implications of changes to GTM processes on reporting and processes across multiple departments
- Serve as the Revenue Operations Platforms liaison for Marketing for the following tools:
- Partner Relationship Management Tool (PRM)
- Salesforce AppExchange
- Salesforce Partner Community
- Own the business relationship between Partner Marketing and Revenue Operations to:
- Provide domain expertise to support each department’s operational needs
- Deeply understand workflow, goals, needs, etc. of the teams
- Liaise with other GTM business partners on behalf of the partner marketing team and assist in the scoping, design, and implementation of projects that impact partner marketing processes
- Serve as the Revenue Operations subject matter expert for all Marketing and Partner processes and their impact across Sales and Account Management departments (Partner Recruiting efforts, Originated pipeline, partner SKU management)
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users across GTM and various marketing teams and translate requirements into scalable and cohesive solutions; enhancements, bugs, new processes, requests, etc.
- Seek out ways to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support the rapid scaling of our high-growth organization
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- 2+ years of experience acting as a Marketo administrator and expert knowledge of Marketo
- Successfully managed or supported Marketo, Salesforce, and/or Marketing tech platforms
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams such as , Marketing, Partner teams, and post-sales.
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications
- Quick to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter - you can take an initiative and hit the ground running with little to no direction
- Experience designing programs and initiatives that are aligned with business strategy
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.