Head of Revenue Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations team at Highspot is at the intersection of marketing, account development, sales, services, and finance. Revenue Enablement and Revenue Operations work together to strategically optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our go-to-market (GTM) teams.
We are growing fast and are looking for a leader to help build and scale a world-class Revenue Analytics team. The Revenue Analytics team provides GTM Leadership with data, reporting, and actionable insights to proactively manage and optimize business strategy, processes, and performance. As the leader, you will have a major impact on driving consistent and scalable growth at one of the fastest-growing software companies. You will have an incredible opportunity to combine business acumen, innovative analysis, and intellectual curiosity to drive strategic initiatives and business results.
The ideal candidate for this position takes a collaborative, strategic approach to analyzing data and providing insights. The person we’re looking for is methodical in understanding the situation, impact, and recommending potential solutions. The person has strong communications and organizational influence skills and acknowledges and balances the different needs of all relevant stakeholders. They are able to clearly present data and insights in a way that tells a clear story with actionable recommendations.
This person will have the ability to quickly pivot between brainstorming, strategy, and execution when partnering with our GTM teams. They will be resourceful and tenacious when working cross-functionally to recognize what is known about a situation, what more needs to be known, and how best to obtain the relevant and accurate information needed.
At Highspot, we are passionate about inspiring and stretching individuals to do their best work. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading and developing individuals and teams to reach their full potential. They are not afraid to dive into the details to show their team what success looks like in their role.
What You’ll Do
In this role as Head of Revenue Analytics, you will lead and build our Revenue Analytics team. You will partner with GTM Leadership and cross-functional stakeholders on a variety of strategic initiatives and drive executive-level recommendations that directly impact the growth of our business. In this role, you will be able to quickly leverage data to drive insights, provide recommendations, and lead the charge on execution and change management.
You will partner with Highspot's Talent team to identify, recruit, and hire top talent to grow the Revenue Analytics team.
As the leader of this team, you will:
- Drive collaboration across GTM Leadership to identify and prioritize projects and initiatives to scale and mitigate risks across platforms and processes.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Develop consistent and scalable processes to continuously monitor data integrity.
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users across GTM teams and translate requirements into scalable and cohesive solutions; enhancements, bugs, new processes, requests, ticketing systems, etc.
- GTM Reporting - Support GTM Leadership with just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize performance; Salesforce reports and dashboards, team and individual performance scorecards, Sales and Marketing Atlas.
- GTM Funnel Analysis - Orchestrate consistent analysis of our GTM funnel and present findings to appropriate stakeholders:
- Marketing Analysis (web, demand performance, content)
- Account Development Analysis (market segment, industry, persona)
- Sales Analysis (pre-sale, post-sale)
- Competitive Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- GTM Insights - Provide GTM leadership with insights that will help in developing innovative, high-growth strategies to optimize performance and reduce costs
- Market insights (market segment, industry, persona)Account insights (firmographics, behavioral)
- Customer insightsGrowth insights (growth testing)
- Data Quality - Maintain excellent database hygiene and accurate usage of schemas in reporting.
- Sales Planning and Compensation - Coverage and territory management, pipeline forecasting, revenue predictability modeling, quota, and compensation planning.
- 10+ years of experience in operations, analytics, strategy within a SaaS company.
- Experience leading and building an analytics team. A hands-on leader, who knows how to apply the right level of situational guidance to a team of smart analysts.
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams, ideally, marketing, pre, and post-sales.
- Ability to cover a range of activities; from C-level presentations to hands-on, data deep-dives with analysts.
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics-focused culture.
- A very thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story.
- Experience working with IT and Data Warehousing teams to ensure the infrastructure supports the needs of Revenue Operations.
- Experience developing customer segmentation and journey maps in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Expertise with Tableau, Salesforce, and SQL.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.