Human Resources Business Partner, Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
As an HR Business Partner, you will be an advocate for Highspot’s People Engine and partner with our business leaders and managers to help them build their organizations and ensure that all people decisions are aligned to our culture and guiding principles. You will coach our leaders and managers, navigate and resolve employee relations issues, and implement programs that help develop our employees. You will use qualitative and quantitative data to get to the bottom of issues and problems, identify trends, and detail a narrative that enables Highspot to ensure our employees are engaged and growing. You will be the face and energy behind our employee experience, put our employees first and ensure that Highspotters understand how people decisions are made and how that contributes to their development.
What You'll Do
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to execute HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. This includes collaborating on the design and implementation of programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Provide partnership and counsel to leaders, managers, and Highspotters, ensuring employee advocacy and fairness.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our guiding principles.
- Coach managers in handling conversations regarding career growth, performance management, compensation, and equity.
- Liaise between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Consult on staffing, compensation, training, performance management, manager capability, and compliance
- Successfully coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations and serve as primary point of contact for managers on to find resolutions for a wide range of people-related issues.
- Collaborate with HR team to champion an environment where we can inspire and develop all people to do their best work
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and collaboratively develop and implement innovative and effective solutions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; PHR a plus
- 2-3+ years of HR Business Partner experience with emphasis in performance management, organizational design, leadership coaching, employee relations, and compensation planning.
- 2+ years working with Engineering organizations a plus.
- Demonstrated judgement and problem-solving skills about people and organizational issues; you have a creative, solutions-based mindset
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices.
- Client-service orientated, with a focus on creating positive change while delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to flex your style and build trust and report with individual contributors, managers, and leaders.
- Ability to effectively partner with cross-functional partners (e.g. Finance, Legal) and the broader HR team to build a better employee experience for employees
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, and roll up your sleeves
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HCM/HRIS Systems - Workday and Lever knowledge a plus
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.