Director of User Research
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
As the Director of Research at Highspot, you will inspire, lead, and grow a team of researchers across all product areas. We are seeking a motivated self-starter that is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and excellent communicator with a passion for research and ability to deliver impactful insights. The ideal candidate is an empathetic and curious individual who has a broad research background in both qualitative and quantitative research. He or she will not only be an inspiring leader for the research team, but will also be a champion for user-research across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Build, lead, and grow Highspot’s UX research program
- Build a scalable, sustainable centralized repository for research insights
- Build and manage a research roadmap while effectively managing timelines and delivering quality work on time
- Be a champion for user-research and help foster a human-centered product design culture
- Utilize a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to conduct strategic research that influences the product road map and uncovers new opportunity areas
- Be a thought partner and strategic advisor with internal partners to ensure the insights are being interpreted and optimally applied
- Degree in HCDE, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar
- 7+ years of user research experience; experience conducting research for enterprise software products is a huge plus
- 2-3+ years of experience managing a team
- A proven track record of successfully leading and developing a team of researchers
- Demonstrable ability to plan, lead, execute and deliver impactful research
- Expertise in synthesizing findings that translate into relevant, actionable insights
- Ability to manage and develop a research team
- Ability to deliver strong work on tight schedules
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience in a wide range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit that is comfortable working with ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.