Senior Training & Ongoing Learning Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and detail-oriented program manager to provide creative and engaging job-specific training for the Product Engineering team at Highspot. This person will be responsible for providing a seamless onboarding experience to our newest team members as well as ongoing learning opportunities for our rapidly growing team. We are actively seeking an innovator, communicator, influencer, and problem-solver. The right candidate for this role will be comfortable working autonomously and passionate about providing an exceptional training experience for all of their internal customers.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with each team within Product Engineering to understand their training and onboarding needs.
- Build and maintain effective and comprehensive learning paths including both in-person and self-service training courses.
- Measure training effectiveness and continually iterate on the quality and breadth of Highspot’s Onboarding and Ongoing Learning catalogs.
- Provide coaching and templates to help internal team members more effectively develop training content for their teams.
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization to deliver the Product Onboarding program to new team members and develop content for the Ongoing Learning program.
- Proven success as a program manager.
- Hands-on instructional design experience.
- Experience building out learning and training programs at scale, ideally for a technical audience.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute on competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.