Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We’re looking for a committed, dependable, self-driven, and unabashedly detail-obsessed Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be part of our growing QA team, responsible for performing black and grey box testing, and developing and maintaining automation scripts. The right candidate is technical, eager to learn about our product, and able to help us quickly get new features to market.
What You'll Do
- Develop API and DB scripts to validate server response and integrity of data structure
- Execute manual and automation tests as part of regression testing
- Participate in testing new features as part of the Analytics team.
- Maintain and optimize our automation framework and our automation scripts database.
- Find and report defects in the Jira issue tracking system.
- Help triage and investigate customer reported issues.
- Share test automation knowledge with junior members of the QA team.
- Drive quality standards and constantly improve testing processes.
- Extensively test new features before release to ensure they meet Highspot’s high quality standards.
- Understand Highspot’s customers and be an advocate for their ideal experience.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and Agile processes.
- Experience with industry-leading test automation tools such as Selenium, TestCafe, and WebDriver.io.
- Experience in Linux/Unix command line interface and Git.
- Experience with SQL and database testing.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Keen attention to details and data inconsistencies.
- Strong planning, analytical, and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious in solving problems and achieving team and company goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science (or a related field), or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience testing SaaS software.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining test automation suites.
- Bonus skills: AWS, CI/CD tools, React
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.