This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Services Engineering Team
The Services Engineering Team contributes to the mission of Highspot Customer Services by developing internal tools and platforms that support our customer services organization as they work with customers including helping them to continually refine practices and assess/improve customer health and value, analyzing data to generate unique business insights for customers, and providing insights to other teams in the company.
This role requires a blend of technical know-how and creative problem-solving skills, while maintaining unwavering focus on delivering great experiences to our customers. A successful candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit with a continuous learning attitude. Most of all, the candidate should get their gratification from building tools and data platforms that enhance and optimize the way we support customers.
What You'll Do
- Support customer-facing teams in delivering value to customers
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Support internal stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of programming experience using SQL, computing data analytics, and developing business insights
- Experience with data visualization tools and software libraries
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL)
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- PostgreSQL and Snowflake experience are a plus
- Tableau experience is a plus
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.