Customer Success – Implementation (Salesforce)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AgentSync’s Customer Success team will be our fastest growing team for the foreseeable future. That means, by definition, rapid upward career trajectory and unlimited lateral career mobility opportunities. The Customer Success-Implementation role plays one of the most important parts in AgentSync’s customer experience lifecycle, getting our new customers - who have invested their time, resources, and trust in us - fully project managed, configured, implemented, and up-and-running. AgentSync is growing rapidly, and we’re committed to keeping our customer projects and execution proportionally effective as well as tightly managed - i.e. as painless and efficient for customers as possible. In order to do this, we need to have a high bar for our work product, and the Customer Success team sits at the center of delivering on those commitments to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Use your love of Salesforce, your deep understanding of AgentSync’s products, your data-driven and process-driven operational excellence, and your project management skills to own and manage full-lifecycle customer implementation project plans
- Partner with and guide senior customer stakeholders post-sale in all necessary internal business decisions as well as data and information gathering requirements for their AgentSync solution
- Use your excel toolkit to organize, map, normalize, model, dataload, and test their fully-loaded AgentSync solution
- Configure AgentSync (built on Salesforce) Objects, Fields, Dashboards, business rules for automation, based on customer needs and use cases
- Provide amazing, over-delivering ongoing project management support through project completion
- Transparently track and clearly and effectively communicate project progress with customers and internal AgentSync teams across every step of the process
- Create and iterate on the best-practice processes, templates and tools, and the bar for excellence that will serve as the foundation for our fast-growing team to thrive
- Be a critical, strategic “voice of the customer” , thought-partner for our marketing, sales, implementation, support, product, and engineering teams to perpetually ID AgentSync product feature and customer experience improvements
- 2+ years of work experience in SFDC Admin / Implementation / Project Management, Sales Ops, Customer Ops, Biz Ops, Analyst, or PM role
- 2+ years of work experience in Mid-Market/Enterprise SaaS environment
- 2+ years of Salesforce configuration or Salesforce Admin experience
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, ideally with data-modeling
- Natural problem-solver, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Proactive and passionate: independently solving conceptual problems, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
Your application has been successfully submitted.