Senior Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
Our team strives to deliver as much value as possible to our customers. We work closely with them throughout their experience with our product, helping them get the most out of their solution. We also act as the voice of the customer to the rest of the company. We share their experience and advocate on their behalf with every other team, to ensure that we are delivering the best possible customer experience.
Sales Enablement helps our customers make data-informed decisions. In the highly driven world of sales, companies invest a great deal of energy into analyzing the data from their engagement with customers to optimize and grow their business. Highspot offers a wealth of insight that helps our customers make the best possible decisions.
A successful candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit with a continuous learning attitude. Sales enablement is an emerging field that we are helping to define, and there are many insights ready to be discovered. The right candidate will be passionate about exploring complex data sets from different sources, making discoveries that Highspot and our customers can directly leverage to drive their business.
The Highspot Data Analyst will contribute to the mission of the company by
- Discovering insights that help customers drive their business and that help us act as a thought leader in our field
- Applying analytical, statistical, and programming skills to convert raw data into business insights that we can share with the company, our customers, and the industry
- Performing data cleansing and transformation on structured and semi-structured data
- Prototyping advanced analytics views that we can add to the product
- Generating custom analytics for customers with sophisticated data needs
- If you enjoy finding the signal in the noise and turning that into informative insights, come join us. This role requires a blend of technical know-how and creative problem-solving skills while maintaining an unwavering focus on the customer.
What You'll Do
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand internal and external business obstacles
- Analyze and transform data from our product and various business activities to generate and share deep insight
- Design and deliver custom analytics that helps business partners and customers make insightful, data-driven decisions
- Ensure timely delivery of custom analytics to various internal stakeholders and customers
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field or equivalent work experience
- Self-starter with a growth mindset with emphasis on customer behavior
- 7+ years of experience with SQL
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis
- 2+ years of experience with higher languages such as Python, Java, C#
- Demonstrated proficiency in creative problem solving
- Experience with relational and semi-structured database concepts and schema design
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QuickSight
- Experience in GTM/Enablement is a plus
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.