Senior Data Analyst, General and Administrative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Role
Highspot is hiring a Data Analyst to help launch our G&A Analytics team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-funded company in hyper-growth mode. This is a critical and highly visible role that will work cross functionally to drive success in a high-energy, rapidly growing company. You are curious, flexible, passionate, and detail oriented. You are able to drive strategy while also rolling up your sleeves to get things done. This is a hands-on position assisting with the continuous improvement of tools, processes, and procedures that allow Highspot to continue to rapidly scale.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will help build the foundation for our G&A Analytics team. You will partner with G&A Leadership and cross-functional stakeholders on a variety of strategic initiatives and drive executive-level recommendations that directly impact the growth of our business. In this role, you will be able to quickly leverage data to drive insights, provide recommendations, and lead the charge on execution and change management.
As a key member of this team you will:
- Drive collaboration across G&A Leadership to identify and prioritize projects and initiatives to scale and provide actionable insights.
- Design and deliver custom analytics that helps business partners make insightful, data-driven decisions.
- G&A Reporting - Support G&A Leadership with relevant data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize performance; Financial performance reporting, Recruiting dashboards, HR reporting, Legal SLA and other Operational reporting, etc.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Develop consistent and scalable processes to continuously monitor data integrity.
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users across G&A teams and translate requirements into scalable and cohesive solutions.
- Data Quality - Maintain excellent database hygiene and accurate usage of schemas in reporting.
- Data Governance - Ensure appropriate measures are taken to protect data privacy and thoughtful consideration is given to security and access at all times.
- 5+ years of related work experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis and data, preferably in a SaaS business.
- Proficient in business intelligence and data visualization (preferably Tableau) including creation of actionable dashboards, analysis, and consolidating different data from various source systems.
- Expertise in database structures, data hygiene, and querying (SQL) & big data manipulation.
- Strong attention to detail and a ‘Details Matter’ mentality.
- Experience working with IT and Data teams to ensure the infrastructure supports the needs of the G&A teams.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal across all levels of the company.
- Experience with R and/or Python are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including lookups, pivot tables, and modeling. Experience with macros & VBA are a strong plus.
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably NetSuite), Financial Planning tools (preferably Adaptive Insights), Commissions Tools, Human Resources Information Systems (preferably Workday), Recruiting and Applicant Tracking Software (preferably Lever), Contract Lifecycle Management tools (preferably IronClad), CPQ, and Salesforce is a plus.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.