VP of Account Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About this Role
Highspot is seeking a VP of Account Management. This is a high impact and high visibility role in which you are inspiring, motivating and supporting the team that makes every customer committed to Highspot for life. The successful candidate has a proven track record of building and retaining customers and partners in high growth situations, and creating long term strategic relationships with them. You will play a key role consulting and influencing customers, developing, positioning and closing opportunities and managing all financial aspects of the relationship - backed by a strong understanding of the customers’ business objectives and the capabilities of Highspot.
You will be responsible for a team of Account Managers as they partner with customers to ensure they fully realize the value of the Highspot solution. You are able to collaborate across an organization, forming strong partnerships with internal stakeholders, including, marketing, product, operations and finance. You have a passion for people and are at your best when you are growing, developing, and inspiring high performing teams. You thrive in an ambiguous environment, you roll up your sleeves and make it happen, and strive to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive team and company where people feel a deep sense of belonging.
What You'll Do
- Consistently meet or exceed core metrics such as renewals, expansion, churn, and contraction establishing Highspot as a world-class leader in SaaS ARR retention
- Iterate upon and evolve our post-sales Account Management functions to support the explosive growth Highspot has seen and will continue to experience for the foreseeable future.
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with our post-sale service, supporting and coaching your team to do the same.
- Wear the customer's shoes and represent the voice of the customer to influence internal stakeholders. Be the enthusiastic advocate of the customer.
- Work closely with Highspot’s Services Team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Increase NPS and CLTV by working with our Services Team to enhance the customer journey and architect the customer engagement process to exceed customer service expectations and deliver business value to our customers.
- Relentlessly pursue operational excellence to efficiently deliver exceptional service.
- Rapidly build a world-class account management team, providing meaningful career paths for the organization. In addition, putting a premium on teaching the craft of account management.
- Track record of framing organizational design around an ever-expanding global Account Management team
- Maintain and improve a successful and positive work environment anchored in our guiding values and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- A proven customer-facing professional with experience servicing enterprise and strategic accounts
- 10+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- 5+ years in a VP Account Management, Customer Success, Chief Customer Officer or an equivalent role at $100M scale or higher
- Demonstrated track record of running global account management or customer success, support, and services at scale for a SaaS provider, preferably working with customers ranging from a diverse customer set from SMB through Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to communicate directly to the product and technical teams: share insights into root causes of customer discontent, advocate for features/functionality to eliminate churn, drive customer satisfaction
- Proven executive presence and resolve
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision internally and externally
- Strong execution skills and the ability to drive action and accountability
- Proven track record of hiring, developing and managing world-class talent
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, a focus on possibilities and not obstacles
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and change
- Proven track record of defining and optimizing processes
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 30% (US and internationally)
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.