Manager, Enterprise and Strategic Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
Highspot is seeking a talented and passionate Enterprise Sales Manager for our growing team. We need a talent magnet with clear and strategic vision, and customer-centric mindset and to lead, inspire and coach, ensure quota attainment and growth targets, employee & team success, and customer delight for Highspot.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building and coaching high performing sales teams and be committed to driving excellence at every stage. You and your team will be responsible for delivering sustained growth year over year with the highest levels of predictability and operational excellence. You will manage and coach a geographically dispersed team of talented and experienced Account Executives and serve as their primary advocate inside the organization, while also collaborating with other functional areas to drive continuous improvement. You will help develop strategies for generating revenue to help achieve the company’s sales goals, develop a best-in-class B2B sales team and play a critical role in Highspot’s rapid growth in North America. While this role is a sales leader, you thrive in an environment that encourages you to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, and have a ‘make it happen attitude’. You are able to lead through ambiguity, champion diversity, and strive to create an equitable and inclusive environment for your team and the company. This is an amazing opportunity to make a huge impact on a fast-growing SaaS company within one of the hottest sectors in the tech landscape.
What You'll Do
- Lead an Enterprise Sales Team through a period of rapid ARR growth by combining strategic thinking with a ‘roll-up your sleeves’ mentality.
- Continue to build a culture with a focus on employee engagement and DE&I anchored in our guiding principles.
- Actively identify, hire, and continuously develop a diverse, talented and motivated sales team who succeed by becoming trusted industry experts to the customer.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other functional leaders globally to deliver initiatives that drive growth and deliver world class customer experiences at every touchpoint.
- Data-driven, you will naturally develop and manage your business through carefully selected, shared KPIs that promote team-wide performance, reward excellence and drive continuous improvement. You will also be comfortable in driving performance through monthly forecasting.
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers; Participate in customer meetings to validate positioning, qualify opportunities and facilitate the closing process
- Conduct weekly team meetings and plan & reviews with AE’s to ensure effective selling and efficient engagement of aligned resources
- You are a proven and effective sales leader who has experience both building and executing a go-to-market model in a fast growing B2B SaaS technology company
- You are able to demonstrate 10+ years of software sales experience, including at least 5 years of sales leadership and evidence success in both leadership and enterprise sales
- You have a history of leading teams to overachieve targets and will be able to demonstrate the application of best practices at scale in pipeline management, forecasting.
- You have developed an advanced understanding of effective SaaS sales strategies that reaches and influences executive-level buyers in both enterprise and global strategic customer segments and you’re able to demonstrate a strong command of Salesforce reporting, analytics and dashboards
- Exceptional communication skills and a natural ease at being positioned as a thought leader.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.