Business Systems Analyst, Netsuite
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
As an Application Analyst at Highspot you’ll primarily focus on supporting our Netsuite OneWorld platform. You are a Netsuite powerhouse who knows the Netsuite ARM, OneWorld, Order-to-Cash, Fixed Asset Management, and Multi-Book modules; and who can help build automations that drive process improvement in a growing SaaS organization. You have experience helping businesses adopt ASC 606 from a systems perspective in a rapidly growing environment. In addition to supporting our ERP system you’ll work with the rest of the team in supporting Coupa, Concur and building integrations with Boomi. Having experience with new implementations with a track record of continuous improvement in hyper-growth companies is a huge plus. Embracing change management, documentation, and supporting our financial completeness will be paramount to success. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills, project management skills, and a proven ability to drive change cross-functionally. This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career with a fast growing company administering best-in-breed financial applications.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Accounting, Finance, IT, Operations, and Sales to maintain and continually enhance our various core business applications providing flexible support as needed.
- Perform configuration, change management, and testing activities as required
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for designated users and roles.
- Maintain user access, roles, and rights.
- Support other key business applications such as Coupa, Concur.
- Build and maintain Integrations using Boomi
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards.
- Train existing employees on the effective and efficient use of the system.
- Stay current with new capabilities within NetSuite.
- Identify and document requirements of the business and seek solutions within the system.
- Provide leadership and guidance for managing full-lifecycle project implementation in NetSuite.
- Analyze business needs and facilitates design; facilitate review and training sessions with technical and business stakeholders.
- Manages project deliverables, scope, and expectations.
- Identify opportunities for automation to increase quality and speed of processes..
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a NetSuite Administrator role
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with various audiences
- NetSuite and Concur Certifications preferred
- Experience with ARM and Multi-Book Netsuite modules required
- Experience implementing and managing an ERP under the ASC 606 guidance
- Experience using Boomi to integrate Netsuite, Salesforce, Concur preferred
- Experience working with CPQ and Billing tools and integrating them with Netsuite preferred
- Experience writing and deploying SuiteScript 2.0 preferred
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience preferred
- Strong personality and track record of leadership; able to make tough decisions and persuade stakeholders
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, cross-team environment
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that empowers companies to make every customer conversation count.