Enterprise Account Executive - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Tableau
Our Enterprise Business team focuses on working with exciting growing organizations of 5000+ employees in Health and Life Sciences vertical.
As the market-leading choice for modern business intelligence, our analytics platform makes it easier for people to explore and manage data, and faster to discover and share insights that can change businesses and the world. Everything we do is driven by our mission to help people see and understand data, which is why our products are designed to put the user first—whether they’re an analyst, data scientist, student, teacher, executive, or business user. From connection through collaboration, Tableau is the most powerful, secure, and flexible end-to-end analytics platform.
Day to Day
Our Prime Named Enterprise Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Tableau platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and c-suite decision makers within their patch, and become naturals at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments. You will drive the analytics discussion and identify use cases within your accounts.
You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
- Develop key customer stakeholder relationships and drive customer satisfaction at assigned accounts
- Assist with the development and execution of overall long-term strategy for the account, aligned to customer business objectives
- Coordinate internal resources including product support, customer success, and sales engineering to meet customer business needs
- Assist with account planning at assigned accounts, coordinating with other sales resources (Salesforce Core AE’s, Prime AE’s, Cloud AE’s, etc.) to ensure strategic alignment
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value proposition of Tableau platform
- Define and complete territory / account sales plans for assigned territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- 7-10+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience; ideally focused on large enterprise accounts
- Work well within a team of various partners within a matrixed environment (client directors, solution engineers, executives, etc.)
- Highly driven individual with a focus on execution, strong sense of urgency and a belief in our Tableau mission.
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical ability to truly address customer data challenges and earn trust
- Solution selling mentality: develop a plan and solution, articulate value, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
- Education: Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Experience selling in the software industry or technical sales experience (ex: Saas)
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long onboarding, including: a week-long Salesforce cultural immersion program, dedicated Tableau product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be #1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including:
- Health, life insurance, retirement saving plan
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Salesforce is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $98,900.00. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together