Associate Solution Engineer, Success Graduate - SMB
Title: Associate Solution Engineer, Success Graduate - SMB
Start Date: February 6, 2023
Location Options: Atlanta, SF, Dallas, Chicago
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring top graduates for our Solution Engineering Success Graduate Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills, acquire Salesforce certifications and build your career with Salesforce. We're looking for an exceptional candidate to join the SMB Solutions Team as an Associate Solution Engineer. If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem then you are the ideal candidate for the job.
Success Graduate Program:
The Success Graduate Program is uniquely designed for university graduates. It will give you exposure to a myriad of solutions that create business value. You will have many opportunities to impact and learn from colleagues all over the US while having fun and developing your career.
The Solution Engineering (SE) team is a group of professionals that have one foot in the technology camp, and one in the commercial side of the business. We are experts in Salesforce’s applications, platform, and technology, but explain it in terms of the business impact and value it delivers. SEs work primarily with the account teams to give our customers the confidence to move forward with their projects using Salesforce as their preferred technology. The key to this is unearthing and understanding the customer’s business imperatives. This is done through research, discovery engagements, workshops, and spending time with key stakeholders. We then map Salesforce’s technology to these imperatives and prove how Salesforce uniquely addresses the customer’s requirements. This proof can be as simple as a one-off meeting or involve a complex account strategy involving large teams.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with hands-on product workshops and education sessions
- Assist sales teams with product demo design, build, and delivery
- Assist sales teams in responses to customer RFPs and requirements documents.
- Work closely with other groups within Salesforce (e.g. alliances, sales effectiveness, product marketing, etc..) to develop and execute solutions programs and initiatives.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Demonstrate deep product knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud products
- Cover trade show booth shifts. Responsibilities include answering technical questions and demonstrating Salesforce solutions to customers and prospects.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be or are a recent graduate (within one year of graduation, graduation dates between December 2021 - December 2022) in Computing/STEM, Informatics, Business, Computer Science, Management, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent AND/OR you’ve completed a degree with a combination of business and technical subjects.
- You thrive when solving challenges - no matter how large or small.
- You are inquisitive, curious, and approach work with humility, determination, and grit.
- You are passionate about helping people through technology.
- You are a technology enthusiast, excited by constant innovation and re-imagining the future. Whether you code, or just geek out the latest and greatest - there's a place for you with Solution Engineering!
- You value inclusivity and equality for all - in your community and where you work.
- Flexibility to travel to customer on-sites
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together