Marketing Cloud Implementation Manager
The Customer Success team is looking for a driven and detail oriented Technical Account Manager (Marketing Cloud). You will have responsibility for a small number of assigned accounts, maintaining a dedicated focus to ensure clients are extracting the most value out of the customers Salesforce investment. The TAM will have a track record in translating sophisticated technical issues into tangible solutions. Collaboration with our most strategic customers is key, demonstrating extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform. You will forge relationships with your customers, develop a deep technical understanding of their Salesforce implementation, share technical standard processes and act as a point of contact for any major incidents, being responsible for the customer’s expectations and communications through resolution of such incidents.
- Develop relationships with business and IT partners and become a guide on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Help customers achieve their technical goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit customers’ ongoing usage of Salesforce.
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision makers.
- Identify key industry business process areas for opportunity to use the Salesforce platform.
- Advocate for innovation and early adoption of platform capabilities with our 3 release yearly schedule through customized release reviews.
- Uncover projects that are fit for our Configuration Services, collect key requirements and be liaison between the customer and the Configuration Services team.
- Lead Technical Health Reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and improvements specifics to customers’ business needs.
- In support of the Customer Success Strategy and Success Manager, supervise and identify trends in Salesforce adoption and utilization, Success Plan adoption and utilization, providing mentorship as part of Quarterly Success reviews.
- Proactive liaison and focal point into Salesforce Technology and Product teams and Technical Support Team, to address product feature/technical hurdles.
- Forewarn customers of technology changes or potential disruptions to their service and advise on mitigation strategies.
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer happiness
- Provide timely account or issue executive level summary status reports both internally and to the customer.
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate renewal risks for both license and success plans subscriptions.
- Recommend AppExchange Partners/ISVs/SIs based on requirements.
- Recommend appropriate Success Cloud offerings ( e.g. Salesforce Services, Accelerators, etc...).
- Collaborate internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge and standard methodologies with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives and serve as Domain Guide (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Technology Consulting, Customer Success, Technology Solutions Development, Technical and/or Solutions Architecture.
- Large-scale implementation experience with sophisticated solutions environments.
- Experience with large, sophisticated, distributed systems scale business.
- Comfortable with IT systems that support end-to-end business processes across the customers’ value chain.
- Navigate and lead efforts on sophisticated customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems.
- Shown ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform under stress.
- Analyze technical concepts and translating them into business terms and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Solid grasp of business processes (Sales, Service, Marketing, Support) business applications, and automation.
- Thorough familiarity with the database, application, and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy).
- Salesforce product certification Marketing Cloud will be a plus.
- Enterprise Architecture Experience.
- Deep technical knowledge and implementation experience with software development patterns (MCV, N-Tiered).
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including Marketing Cloud platform and ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Salesforce multi-org implementation standard methodologies and strategies.
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $107,300. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to phenomenal heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. We are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together