Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley - the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash - Taplytics envisions a world where every digital experience is as unique as you are.
To make that vision a reality, our software helps customers like RBC, MLS, GrubHub, and Houseparty amplify their customer experience by running A/B experiments on their mobile/web applications and marketing campaigns. Once armed with the results of these experiments, product managers and marketers can orchestrate personalized, incredibly impactful customer journeys—whether that means customizing the text in an email, the design of a mobile app, or the timing of a push notification. This way, each and every customer gets the custom treatment they deserve.
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
About the Role: Sales Development Representative
Big, well-known enterprise brands are using Taplytics to enhance their customer experience. But there’s a lot more to find. This is where you come in - to strategically hunt and qualify new business opportunities for our Account Executives. It ain’t easy work, the challenge of building a relationship with someone you never have spoken to before will always be a hurdle. We know this - and we will support you throughout - but we want someone hungry. Someone relentless, and excited to engage the toughest prospects.
Few opportunities in Toronto will get you face-time with such a broad range of complex Fortune 500-level companies. This work is seriously interesting and will be resume-building stuff. We expect you to outgrow this role in 12 months, and whichever direction you choose (Sales, Marketing or even starting your own company), we got your back!
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- Source new sales opportunities through highly targeted and strategic outbound calls and emails
- Qualifying leads and accounts and setting next step meetings with our amazing Sales Executives
- Preparing, coordinating and conducting outlined discovery calls
- Outbound cold and warm prospecting via video, social media, phone and email
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate department for further development and closure
- Partnering with marketing to run coordinated plays and demand gen efforts.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Experience selling SaaS technology or technology-related services, or are prepared to show us your sheer passion, ability to learn quickly, and jump right in
- Highly creative, self-motivated, coachable, adaptable and persistent with a strong desire to succeed
- Skilled with researching targeted prospects online and tailoring quantitative value propositions to anticipate and meet their needs
- Comfortable calling prospects who have limited awareness of Taplytics
- Ability to comprehend and explain Taplytics product line through creative outreach and communication
- Comfortability engaging a myriad of executives in sales discussions
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting is a huge bonus
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
At Taplytics, our 50+ person team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex technical challenges. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, Employee Stock Options, unlimited vacation, and health benefits starting day one.
The future at Taplytics is extremely bright, and by joining us at this early stage, you’ll be getting the opportunity to help us build and grow a company that we can all be proud of. Apply now and come join the fun!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Test. Learn. Repeat. Deploy faster, safer, and with greater confidence.