IT Service Desk Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The IT Service Desk Rep I is responsible for performing support for all incoming issues related to technical and product (application) issues. This position will be the first point of contact relating to all technical issues and will interface with a wide variety of end-users. The essential job duties also include the ongoing maintenance and configuration of Windows and Mac computers and Apple devices for new and existing users. Although guidance and direction will be given; IT Service Desk Rep I must be willing to own the issues and follow through with the user until solved or escalated. The primary focus is to manage, document and verify the issue, research and resolve where possible, escalate when necessary, and keep the user informed; all while providing excellent customer service.
- Support: Answer IT and product support requests utilizing ticketing system to document the details of the issues.
- Troubleshooting: Verify the details of the problem and research and try to solve if possible. Escalate issues when needed.
- Ticketing system management: Follow-up with users to keep them aware of work being done to resolve their issues. Ultimately verify the solution solved the issue.
- Training: Educate users in best practices and ways to improve their productivity.
- Documentation: Document resolutions and help create new guides and solution documents.
- Configuration/Deployment: Configure devices for new users, replacements for existing users and reconfiguration of returned devices.
- Customer Service: Deliver an excellent customer service experience by consistently demonstrating a positive attitude, quick responsiveness, effective communication, strong accountability, and collaborative teamwork, each day.
- Development of skills: Continuously be open to asking questions and learning.
- Minimum of 1 years in a support/customer facing role
- Solid understanding of technology, especially PC, Mac, and iOS devices
- Excellent customer service skills; team oriented
- Self-motivated; capable of taking initiative, handling and prioritizing multiple competing assignments and following through to resolution with little assistance
- Ability to communicate with less technical users
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.