Director, Channel Sales Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Director, Channel Sales Operations is a dynamic individual that focuses on helping the organization achieve growth via traditional sales engagements, but more specifically within markets at the individual partner or community level. Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations this position works collaboratively across the organization with Sales, Finance, Technology, and Operational leaders to ensure that we are successfully operating against our annual growth plan. This person helps build the foundation for patient volume growth, measures performance, and effectively communicates the results. In addition, this person looks for unique growth opportunities hidden in the data.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to maintain and create metrics to assess the company’s performance across growth channels.
- Grow analysis capabilities with a focus on predictive metrics and data to monitor trends and opportunities.
- Provide critical insights and data analysis to business partners in order to improve the probability of achieving short, mid, and long term outcomes.
- Partner with financial planning team in planning and analysis, seeking out opportunity to increase visibility and understanding across teams of critical metrics and performance impacts.
- Partner with Commercial Leadership in driving strategic priorities forward and meeting critical business needs.
- Partner with Operations Market leadership at all levels – market, region, division, national to lead growth as a shared service.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and grow patient referral volume.
- Understand system capabilities and available technology; ensure that the company is utilizing existing and new technology to maximize value and efficiency.
- Leveraging technology, identify and prioritize processes or areas that have opportunity for optimization and execute on project plans to make these improvements.
- Evolution of forecasting models to include multiple variables, progressing from manual analysis to machine learning and AI based forecasting.
- Serves as a stakeholder and partner on Business Intelligence projects and participates in Data Analytics committees.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Solid understanding of CRM best practices (Salesforce preferred)
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Etc)
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (Modeling, Macros, VBA)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or similar required
- At least 4 years in related experience required (demonstrated quantitative skills and analytic ability)
- Experience in healthcare services and/or technology is preferred
- Experience with Python, RStudio, or other analytical tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.