Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the Role:
As a senior member of the Product Management team, you will help plan, design, and execute cross-functional feature development particularly focused on onboarding and growth. You will manage the product roadmap, run biweekly sprint planning meetings, and drive daily sprints. You will define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health. You will guide other PMs, and help lead a highly functioning team. Most importantly you’ll challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features that impact our core business
- Collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, and data analysts to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Drive product development by defining roadmap epics, specing feature stories, and overseeing the implementation and development.
- Understand member needs at a deep level.
- Run simultaneous experiments across various parts of the user lifecycle journey in order to improve outcomes.
- Closely measure results, and use data analysis to drive future iteration.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Highly technical, garnering respect from engineers
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Experience in a b2c company
- Comfortable getting into the weeds on a variety of technical issues
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Has worked with varied teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Banking for modern life. Get paid up to 2 days faster 💸 | Free overdraft 🎉 | No hidden fees or minimums 🚫 |