This job is no longer accepting applications.
SAI Technology is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our Managed Accounts Portfolio Construction team. The role involves facilitating requirement sessions with business partners, articulating business requirements and working within the technology organization to deliver new features/functionality.
As a member of the systems analyst/product owner team you will contribute to the delivery of new features/functionality that supports the growing Managed Accounts business. You will work closely with other analysts, squad leads/product managers, engineers, and architects to define the right solution.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in either Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Mathematics or Finance related field
- 2+ years’ experience as systems analyst, delivering software using agile development practices
- Financial services industry knowledge and experience vital
- Strong analysis skills, with a proven track record of successful delivery
- Good interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
- Experience in defining clear and concise requirements
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical team members
- Willingness to read/analyze code for analysis purposes
- Able to understand the technology and software architecture of an application
- Unified Managed Account (UMA) and/or Private Wealth Management expertise from a business and/or technology perspective is a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Keen experience taking sophisticated features and breaking them into stories with well-defined business value and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrable experience with minimum viable product definition and product backlog management
- Strong contributor with a collaborative work style
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with business partners and technology
- Comfortable having trade off conversations with business partners
- Experience working closely with development and business team on test scenarios
- Familiar with Quality Assurance methodologies and execution practices
- Execute on quality assurance responsibilities and work closely with the business to coordinate and run User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions
- Develop and manage content to support end-user training
- Proven experience with detecting scope changes and advancing issues
- Passion for technology, and are proficient at writing SQL and reading code (e.g. Java etc.)
The Value You Deliver
- Assist or lead the gathering of requirements and acceptance criteria of new features and/or improvements for the portfolio construction platform
- Collaborate with the technology and business teams to deliver high quality solutions for business problems
- Bring curiosity and a questioning mind-set to work, asking always about the “why” and the “value” of new features/improvements to the platform
- Contribute to improving systems analysis/product owner practices across a distributed team
- Collaborating and actively engaging with all team members
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.
Your application has been successfully submitted.