FP&A/Strategic Finance Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As one of Ramp's first Finance hires, you will have the unique opportunity to directly impact Ramp's growth trajectory by applying finance, accounting, treasury, and FP&A standards and enhancements to our systems. As a key member of our finance leadership team, you'll drive Ramp's expansion through product development, strategic finance, corporate development, and capital markets. This is a key role where you will be uniquely positioned to impact the full picture of Ramp’s growth efforts across all functions.
What You’ll Do
- Develop financial models and analysis that are used in Ramp's consolidated FP&A effort.
- Own the Ramp operating model and drive quarterly updates
- Interact and develop consensus with key department heads and hiring managers to develop a view on headcount, budgeting, and corporate expenses
- Support our long-range, quarterly/annual forecasting process, including the development of corporate targets and analysis of variances
- Work closely with our Controller to ensure policies and procedures comply with professional standards, and audit and regulatory requirements
- The role will initial focus on FP&A, but over time will also likely encompass strategic finance, capital markets, and treasury
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 years of experience in FP&A, accounting, or corporate finance
- Proven expertise with Excel
- Prior experience working with Quickbooks
- High proficiency in financial analysis methods and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Extreme attention to detail and high regard for precision
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in high growth startups and/or high growth technology companies
- FP&A experience specifically at a financial services or financial technology company
- Exposure to capital markets and securitization accounting
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...