This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As one of Ramp's first Accounting hires, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of impact Ramp's growth trajectory by ensuring that quality financial operation is created to drive business operations. Reporting to the Controller, you will work closely with other members of the finance team and will participate in implementing accounting processes and controls to enhance financial reporting. The ideal candidate aspires to grow with Ramp and is willing to provide support to all areas of the business whenever needed.
What You’ll Do
- Play a key role in monthly and annual close processes
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for revenue, accruals, prepaids, fixed assets, stock compensation, equity
- Record and reconcile cash transactions
- Manage accounts payable and ensure proper controls in cash disbursement process
- Assist in the annual audit process with external auditors and tax compliance process
- Assist in the creation of accounting policies, improved processes and financial controls
- Collaborate with FP&A for monitoring of budget and preparation of budget to actuals.
- Support payroll functions when needed
- Ad-hoc finance and accounting related requests
- Work closely with Controller to ensure policies and procedures comply with professional standards, and audit and regulatory requirements
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting
- Proven expertise with Excel
- Prior experience working with Quickbooks
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- CPA or demonstrated path towards CPA certification is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Extreme attention to detail and high regard for precision
Nice to Haves:
- Big 4 experience
- Experience in high growth startups and/or high growth technology companies
- Exposure to fintech, capital markets and securitization accounting
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents)
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...