Senior Product Marketing Manager, Product & Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it can undermine our customer’s goals and make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, and more than 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As a founding member of the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for core messaging, positioning, product launches, and solutions marketing for the Ramp product portfolio. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of mid-market and enterprise buyers and experience building a scalable launch vehicle for enabling sales teams and taking new SaaS products to market.
What You’ll Do
- Build and refine buyer personas, messaging, positioning, key use cases across customer segments and target verticals
- Collaborate with Product leadership to define and articulate Ramp’s product roadmap and company vision
- Drive GTM strategy for new products and solutions for mid-market and enterprise buyers
- Own Ramp’s product launch process and sales enablement, including the creation of strategic sales assets like battlecards, pitch decks, and datasheets
- Partner with Content Marketing to produce thought leadership content for strategic finance buyers across webinars, podcasts, live events, and written content
- Optimize the Ramp sales cycle, continuously incorporating sales feedback and buyer intelligence into a value-based selling motion
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years in a product or solutions marketing role focusing on B2B software
- Experience working with senior sales teams across complex enterprise sales cycles
- A knack for building compelling sales and marketing content that takes deals to the finish line
- Excellent communication and project management skills - you will own complex launches and enablement initiatives that require working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice To Haves
- MBA or BS in economics, computer science, MIS, or related STEM field
- Experience working in hyper-growth startups and/or technology companies
- Domain expertise in the financial software space
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...