This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
Since launching in February, Ramp has experienced exponential organic growth. As our 1st Channel Partner Manager, this is a unique opportunity to build a multi-million dollar line of business by shaping and closing channel partnerships across a variety of verticals (e.g., accounting firms, PE firms, VCs). In partnership with Ramp’s Head of Business Development & Partnerships, you will drive critical pieces of our partnership strategy and execution by working in lock-step with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations to deliver on ambitious growth goals.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the playbook for Channel Partner growth and activation
- Strategize with Sales to activate Channel Partners
- Partner with Marketing to develop robust co-marketing campaign strategies
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on roadmap development to drive partner growth and engagement
- Identify and develop new offerings to collaborate with our partners to drive industry leadership and new business opportunities
- Facilitate partner bounty payouts
- Monitor overall profitability of Channel Partner business lines
- Engage partners via product updates & QBRs (for high-priority partners), amplify Ramp’s brand, and position Ramp as thought leader via webinars and co-marketing
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Business Development, Partnership Management or Channel Partnerships
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the company
- Strong negotiation skills, with an emphasis on driving partner value
- Experience with Partner Marketing and Activation with a proven track record of relationship building and management
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience within financial technology
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...